Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday morning

Okay, I was going to complain about the heat again, I was already to say how much I was sweating at 7am and how I wasn't going to be able to work outside.

and then I changed my mind...

I was cruising the internet, looking at this story and that story...I like to read news from here and there.

and then...I came across this story and I became ashamed of complaining about the heat. I sat up a little straighter and realized how good I have it.

Please read this story and see if your day doesn't turn around a little.

Miami Herald Story

My prayers and thoughts are with that little girl and her family. I cannot imagine the hell that they are going through. What a great town and turn out for this family...all I can say is wow.

enjoy your day, your good life and your many gifts. I know I will.

No comments: