Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful..........



Wind....again, ad nauseum.......last night, and now we have cold rain with a small forecast of snow! Dogs did not want to go outside this morning.....me either...I wanted to stay in bed. Unbelievably still sick......coughing...coughing....Nyquil.
My new mantra.
We will have a small work party this morning, share some coffee, clean some stalls, groom some horses ......the horse shoer will come to the farm at 11......then off for some errands, feed store, run grain to Yukon who is in foster care. Thank you to Liz, Doreen and Kimberly for taking such great care of him and giving him a wonderful place to live!

I still don't have all my Christmas shopping done but I actually did get a large part of it done yesterday....now just a few more things. I did not put a tree up yet either..I have one decoration up.....such a slacker.

Well, off to the races........coffee in hand.....coat on back......

Pony UP fortune for today:

It is not where you left it.....not how you found it.

No comments: