Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday too



Time for only a short blog this morning.

I would like to point out that there are MANY nice horses currently sitting at the Enumclaw auction, waiting for the slaughter truck. There are also several OLD horses, several EMACIATED horses and one blind horse. It takes a special, heartless creep to dump a blind horse at a strange place and then drive off for a Holiday Dinner party. I would like to meet them.
Sigh...anyway, my point is that if you have any room in your heart, your barn or your neighbor's barn......please save a life. Some of these horses are in very rough shape. I hate to think of a trip on the slaughter bus for them. I will share two pictures with you, courtesy of Auctionhorses.......one of a little gelding, sick with diarrhea, starved and older. He has nothing going for him like many of the others. The other is the blind mare....

If anyone is interested, please email me and I will pass the information to you.
We will also haul this horse for you this weekend, if necessary.

Help us to help them.

No comments: