Thursday, April 22, 2010

Throw out Thursday




Long day at work.......come home ....errrrrrrr....stop at barn.........Kim is there......how very nice to have help this evening and a Pony Up person to chat with. We clean, feed and discuss Saturday's projects.......how the arena gates will go........who goes in what paddock......what needs painted.........priorities.......etc, etc.......

No rain today....even a patch of sun late this afternoon.

Pete did not come back.

We treated Tarbaby's feet and his feet seem a little better..overall he seems more comfortable.

I am suspicious that Mercy is pregnant. OY VEY......... yes, I have been saying she is in heat, but some mares do weird things. Her belly is BIG. Hay belly? maybe...maybe not. Heavy sigh.
Especially big on one side, the way a belly might be if a foal is turned. Now, I don't know where she was or who she was with........or when. I only know she was starved last winter and neglected. We will have to make an appointment....MARES = DRAMA...I tell you......DRAMA.

I got an email from my sister in law several months back on some deal called Tagged....and so I included my name. Something sort of like Facebook I guess. I never really paid any attention.......I just signed up as her friend........because that is what friends do....they sign up on stupid sites as your friend so you don't look like you don't have any friends. I haven't given it a thought really until this week, I started getting weird emails........saying I was tagged by so and so. ...then you open the email up and it says that so and so clicked YES on you......."are you interested".........HUH? Interested in what? If you click the link, it shows you a picture of the person who clicked on you.........ummm........someone named King Tut and someone else who looks like Charles Manson...........not interested?. Right.
Okay, I decide that I need to QUIT "Tagged" post haste. ...you have to hunt around the site to find that section. I find it and guess what? It requires a password. What is the damn password? Hell, I don't know. ...I did this six months ago and never looked at it again.....Is there a place to retrieve the password? NO. I start typing in potential passwords........ah.....luck.......I hit the jackpot........but then it says .........are you sure you want to quit? there is no button for HELL YES.......but I click YES.......then I get another email........are you really sure? Y E S........I am really sure. So fair warning.....if you send me something and say I thought you should join this or that you would be my friend on this page..........NOPE.....I won't.

Busy day tomorrow......I go to see Winston, of course to the feed store.....and to get hay. In the morning I will clean stalls and paddocks, maybe take blankets off if the weather is nice.

enjoy your weekend and I hope the weather is warm for all of us.......I could use the break and I am sure you can too.

Pony Up fortune for tomorrow:

You will find joy in a simple thing.

No comments: