Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday

Up early and ready to go to the barn.

We are taking Jones to the Jones farm for an under saddle evaluation and to see if we can get additional help on his tattoo.

It promises to be a beautiful day.

9 11 ...The TV set blares everything about the events from 9 11....over and over....pictures and live footage....vivid memories. Heartbreaking ....and still an unbelievable sight burned into our brains.
You probably remember exactly what you were doing and where you were.....I do. I was awakened by a phone call from back east........"the twin towers are burning!"...half asleep I answered "what? the basketball players?"....."no.....the twin towers in New York....turn the TV on"........and so it began. We had company in town and their flights were cancelled....they stayed another week and a half....no one wanted on a plane.
A sad reflective day......I hope we can make the most of it. If you lost a loved one....I send you my condolences and sorrow for your loss.

Well......off I go,, have to put my boots on, grab some coffee and head off to the barn.

Enjoy your day.......

Pony Up Rescue for today.

Leave nothing to chance.....say it out loud.

No comments: