Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve and we have threats

Christmas eve and some folks have nothing better to do than make threats.
Unbelievable.
I have had to call the sheriff's office and make a report.
Monday I will file a restraining order.
I take threats seriously. I have removed particular portions of the blog in order to protect other person's privacy........

I worked until 3 today, then came home, fed dinner to the horses and helped Kim clean stalls. Everyone is tucked in for the night.

The vet came today and removed stitches from Max's face. He also gave Jake a check up and a once over. "Keep feeding" him like you are and bathe him when you can to make his skin more comfortable. We will add vitamins to his food next week and boost his grain a little. He ate well today and cleaned up all of his hay and drank a lot of water.

We will open presents in a little while and then have a late dinner. I hope you are with family that you love and cherish. May all your dreams come true!

Merry Christmas..........2009
Pony Up fortune for tomorrow:

Show your appreciation for others efforts.

No comments: