Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday

Only a minute to blog....I am late as usual and need to get going.
My lap top finally died and will be repaired today.........new harddrive....and that is almost like getting a new brain....at least for me. I have a friend who is this kind of tech savvy and he will "fix" it and hopefully back up all my precious information.

I took Sully to a new foster home last night and he is in the Taj Mahal......really.......I wish I lived there, in a stall........brightly lit, clean, roomy.........huge arena and about five teenage girls to love him. Thank you to the Berglunds and Mindy ............THANK YOU>

TarBaby is still down the street at the neighbors and will come home Saturday. Thank you KIM, Doug and family. I hope he hasn't been a nuisance........he is so nosy.

RAIN< RAIN and more rain, our paddocks are soaked, we had some loafing shed flooding from running water..........oh I wish it was dry and freezing again.

We got more hay yesterday and the BARN is FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. We have a maze of hay to get through and horses stealing hay from pulled down bales. Winston's neck is too long.........he had a whole bale pulled against his door. Obviously he is not fed enough............NOT. Stolen hay always tastes better.

I have a million things to do and I have to work Friday. I would like to sleep in a little but it isn't going to happen this week.
Ryan is going to come on Friday and do some chores......we have a busy weekend too, as we have the Christmas party......and I have to shop........I am behind schedule.

What do you want for Christmas? I can't think of anything right off the bat that isn't horse related or somehow related to cleaning or feeding horses....I need to get a life.
I think a nice massage and some good socks should hold me....that is what I will tell Santa, if I get a chance.

As I was hauling Sully last night, the trailer lost it's lights.........running lights and I had to use the hazards to get where I was going. Had to leave the trailer too..........so I will go back and get it in the daylight. The turn signals worked but not the running lights........hmmm.......I am sure it is something easy to fix.

Gotta get going..........horses waiting..........and oh, did I mention it is still POURING?????????

No comments: